Bike Accessories & Clothing
Trek FX2 – Stagger Preloved
The FX 2 Disc Equipped Stagger is a stylish and versatile hybrid bike with a classic step-through frame geometry that’s easier to mount and dismount. Train, commute or ride for fun with the wide range of speeds, reliable disc brakes and a whole suite of ride-ready accessories.
It’s right for you if…
You’re looking for a single bike you can use for fitness rides, commutes and cruises, and you want quality parts and ride-ready accessories that make every ride more enjoyable from the start.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminium frame with step-through geometry that’s easier to mount and dismount, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a Shimano drivetrain with 18 speeds and a wide range of gearing so you’re never pedalling too hard or too soft, and all the accessories you need to ride!
The final word
The FX 2 Disc Equipped Stagger is a stylish, versatile hybrid bike that performs on training rides, trips to the market or your morning commute. Plus it comes with a rear rack, mudguards and lights so you’re ready to ride straight away.
Why you’ll love it
- It really is ready to roll, with included accessories like mudguards, lights, a rear rack and a kickstand
- The step-through frame makes it easy to hop on and go, and hop off when your ride is over
- You can pair FX with your smartphone and send your ride data to your favourite fitness app when you add DuoTrap S
- The cables are routed internally, which protects them from the elements and adds to the bike’s sleek look
- Like every Trek hybrid, it’s backed by a lifetime warranty and supported by a wide network of retail partner
*Please note – spec applies to all sizes unless listed separately
- Frame Alpha Gold Aluminium, stagger top tube, DuoTrap S-compatible, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, rack and mudguard mounts, 135×5 mm QR
- Fork FX Alloy, flat-mount disc, rack mounts, 405 mm axle-to-crown, ThruSkew 5 mm QR
- Hub front Formula DC-20, alloy, 6-bolt, 5×100 mm QR
- Skewer front 130×5 mm QR, ThruSkew
- Hub rear Formula DC-22, alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, 135×5 mm QR
- Skewer rear 152×5 mm QR
- Rim Bontrager Connection, double-wall, 32-hole, 20 mm width, Schrader valve
- Size: S, M, L Bontrager H2 Hard-Case Light, 700×35 c
- Size: S, M, L Bontrager H2 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 700x32c
Max tyre size 700x38mm without mudguards, 700x35mm with mudguards
- Shifter Shimano Altus M2010, 9-speed
- Front derailleur Shimano Acera T3000, 34.9 mm clamp, top swing, dual pull
- Rear derailleur Shimano Altus M2000, long cage
- Crank Forged alloy, 46/30, chainguard, 170 mm length
- Bottom bracket Sealed cartridge, 68 mm
- Cassette Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9-speed
- Chain KMC X9
- Size: S, M, L Bontrager City pedals
- Size: S, M, L Wellgo C157, boron axle, plastic body
Max. chainring size 1x: 42T, 2x/3x: 48T
- Saddle Bontrager Sport
- Seatpost Bontrager alloy, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset, 330 mm length
- Size: S, M Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 600 mm width
- Size: L Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 660 mm width
- Grips Bontrager Satellite
- Size: S, M Bontrager Comp, 31.8 mm, Blendr compatible, 7-degree, 90 mm length
- Size: L Bontrager Comp, 31.8 mm, Blendr compatible, 7-degree, 100 mm length
- Head set 1 1/8″ steel threadless
- Brake Set Tektro HD-R280 hydraulic disc, flat-mount, 160 mm rotor
- Rotor size Max brake rotor sizes: 160mm front & rear
- Kickstand Alloy, rear-mount kickstand
- Cargo rack Alloy rear rack
- Mudguard Eurofender Snello
M – 28.44 lb / 12.9 kg
Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colours, materials and pricing. Due to supply chain issues, compatible parts may be substituted at any time without notice.
Bike and frame weights are based on pre-production painted frames at time of publication. Weights may vary in final production.
Unconditional Bontrager Guarantee
If for any reason you’re not satisfied with a Bontrager aftermarket purchase, return the item, along with the original sales receipt to the original place of purchase within 30 days for an exchange or refund. Think of it as a 30-day test ride
This guarantee includes Bontrager after-market components, clothing and accessories. Bontrager OE (original equipment) componentry sold as part of a bicycle is excluded. Used items must be cleaned for a return. If you send merchandise that is not cleaned or laundered, we will return it to you at your expense.
Sections of this information and description was taken from Trekbikes.com, as we are an authorised dealer.