Bike Accessories & Clothing
Allant+ 5 Lowstep Blue Sage
The Allant+ 5 Lowstep is the ultimate e-bike for riders looking to accelerate their commute. The frame features a step-thru design that simplifies getting on and off, and the new Bosch Smart System motor that offers more connectivity than ever before. Easily pair your smartphone with your bike to log distances and plan routes. Available with your choice of battery size, ranging from 545 to 725 watt hours, so you can take control of your commute and cruise comfortably all the way home.
It’s right for you if…
You’re looking for an e-bike with the perfect balance of performance and comfort. You care about looks, and want a bike that’s sleek enough for the city, but rugged enough for daily rides. You want the connection and customisation of Bosch’s smart system, including activity tracking, navigation and Bluetooth. Ease of use is important to you, and you like to be able to get on and off your bike easily and quickly.
The tech you get
A sleek hydroformed aluminium frame with lowstep design that makes it easy to hop on and off. Four battery options for you to choose from, ranging from 400 to 800 watt hours to custom tune your bike to your commute. A powerful Bosch smart system Performance Line CX motor (250 Wh, 85 Nm) capable of sustaining speeds up to 20 mph (25 km/h in Europe). A customisable system that can be easily controlled from your smartphone. Internal cable routing through headset for a clean look, and lights to help you see and be seen while you ride. Plus, a suspension fork that elevates comfort.
The final word
This sleek e-bike is ready for everyday commutes with a powerful Bosch system and a range of battery sizes that lets you take control of your ride. Its smart system communicates seamlessly through the bike and with your smartphone for activity tracking, navigation and more. It’s the perfect choice for those looking to add some extra zip to their daily ride.
Why you’ll love it
- Bosch’s new smart system gives you all the same power and responsiveness with a new Bluetooth-connected LED remote and eBike Flow app that puts even more control and customisation at your fingertips
- It comes with four different battery options that enable you to choose the right one for the range of your ride and your budget
- The stiff 27.5″ wheels with thru axles provide reliable and stable handling, while the high-volume tyres deliver a more comfortable ride
- The fork’s air-sprung suspension will soak up bumps and pot holes along your journey, so you can stay comfortable and composed
- It really is ready to roll, with included accessories like mudguards and lights that run off the battery
- The lowstep frame design makes it easy to hop on and off whatever you are wearing
High-performance hydroformed alloy, internal cable routing, external battery mount, post-mount disc, 135x5mm QR
Fork SR Suntour NVX30, coil spring, preload adjuster, 100 mm QR, 60 mm travel
Max compatible fork travel 63mm
- Hub front Shimano TX505, CenterLock
- Hub rear Shimano TX505, CenterLock
- Rim Bontrager Connection, double-wall, 32-hole, 20 mm width, Presta valve
- Tyre Bontrager E6 Hard-Case Lite, reflective strip, 27.5×2.40″
- Max tyre size 27.5 x 2.40″
- Shifter Shimano Altus M2010, 9-speed
- Rear derailleur Shimano Altus M2000, long cage
- *Crank Size: S, M ProWheel alloy, 170 mm length
- Size: L, XL ProWheel alloy, 175 mm length
- Chainring ProWheel 40T narrow/wide steel, w/alloy guard
- Cassette Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9-speed
- Chain KMC E9S, 9-speed
- Pedal slip-proof pedals with reflectors
- Max. chainring size 1x: 48T
Saddle : Selle Royal Vivo Moderate Ergo
- Size: S, M Bontrager alloy, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset, 330 mm length
- Size: L, XL Bontrager alloy, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset, 400 mm length
Handlebar Alloy lowriser, 31.8 mm, 25 mm rise, 11-degree backsweep, 690 mm width
Grips Herrmans Clik, ergonomic, lock-on
- Size: S Bontrager Comp, 31.8 mm, Blendr compatible, 7-degree, 70 mm length
- Size: M Bontrager Comp, 31.8 mm, Blendr compatible, 7-degree, 80 mm length
- Size: L, XL Bontrager Comp, 31.8 mm, Blendr compatible, 7-degree, 90 mm length
- Brake Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Brake rotor Shimano RT10, CenterLock, 180 mm
- Rotor size Max brake rotor sizes: 180 mm front and rear
- Charger Bosch standard 4A, 230V, smart system
- Controller Bosch Intuvia 100, smart systemMotor Bosch Performance Line CX, 20 mph (25 km/h in Europe)
S, M, L, XL
Spanninga SOLO for e-bike
Size: S, M, L, XL
Herrmans MR4, 120-lumen LED
Computer ;Bosch LED remote, smart system
Kickstand: Pletscher Comp Flex 18
Cargo rack: MIK-compatible alloy rear rack, maximum load 25 kg
- S, M :SKS plastic, rear
- Size: S, M, L, XL
- SKS plastic, front
- Size: L, XL
- SKS plastic
M – 24.30 kg / 53.58 lb (with 545 Wh battery)
Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colours, materials and pricing. Due to supply chain issues, compatible parts may be substituted at any time without notice.Bike and frame weights are based on pre-production painted frames at time of publication. Weights may vary in final production.
Unconditional Bontrager Guarantee
If for any reason you’re not satisfied with a Bontrager aftermarket purchase, return the item, along with the original sales receipt to the original place of purchase within 30 days for an exchange or refund. Think of it as a 30-day test ride
This guarantee includes Bontrager after-market components, clothing and accessories. Bontrager OE (original equipment) componentry sold as part of a bicycle is excluded. Used items must be cleaned for a return. If you send merchandise that is not cleaned or laundered, we will return it to you at your expense.
Sections of this information and description was taken from Trekbikes.com, as we are an authorised dealer.