Bike Accessories & Clothing
FX 2 Disc Equipped
The FX 2 Disc Equipped is a stylish and versatile hybrid bike that comes with a whole suite of ride-ready accessories. Train, commute or ride for fun with the lightweight aluminium frame, 18 speeds, and semi-skinny tyres that are fast on the road and stable on loose terrain.
It’s right for you if…
You want a high-value hybrid bike with quality parts, ride-ready accessories and the superior all-weather stopping power of disc brakes.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminium frame with hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a Shimano drivetrain with 18 speeds and a wide range of gearing so you’re never pedalling too hard or too soft, and all the accessories you need to ride!
The final word
The FX 2 Disc Equipped is a go-anywhere hybrid bike with parts that perform on training rides, trips to the market or your morning commute. Plus it comes with a rear rack, mudguards and lights so you’re ready to ride straight away.
Why you’ll love it
- It really is ready to roll, with included accessories like mudguards, lights, a rear rack and a kickstand
- You can pair FX with your smartphone and send your ride data to your favourite fitness app when you add DuoTrap S
- It’s versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that’s riding for fitness, commuting or cruising to the farmer’s market to do the weekly shop
- The cables are routed internally, which protects them from the elements and adds to the bike’s sleek look
- Like every Trek hybrid, it’s backed by a lifetime warranty and supported by a wide network of retail partners
*Please note – spec applies to all sizes unless listed separately
- Frame Alpha Gold Aluminium, DuoTrap S-compatible, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, rack and mudguard mounts, 135×5 mm QR
- Fork FX Alloy, flat-mount disc, rack mounts, 405 mm axle-to-crown, ThruSkew 5 mm QR
- Hub front Formula DC-20, alloy, 6-bolt, 5×100 mm QR
- Skewer front 130×5 mm QR, ThruSkew
- Hub rear Formula DC-22, alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, 135×5 mm QR
- Skewer rear 152×5 mm QR
- Rim Bontrager Connection, double-wall, 32-hole, 20 mm width, Schrader valve
- Size: S, M, L, XL Bontrager H2 Hard-Case Light, 700×35 c
- Size: S, M, L, XL Bontrager H2 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 700x32c
Max tyre size 700x38mm without mudguards, 700x35mm with mudguards
- Shifter Shimano Altus M2010, 9-speed
- Front derailleur Shimano Acera T3000, 34.9 mm clamp, top swing, dual pull
- Rear derailleur Shimano Altus M2000, long cage
- Crank Forged alloy, 46/30, chainguard, 170 m
- Bottom bracket Sealed cartridge, 68 mm
- Cassette Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9-speed
- Chain KMC X9
- Size: S, M, L, XL Bontrager City pedals
- Size: S, M, L, XL Wellgo C157, boron axle, plastic body
- Max. chainring size 1x: 42T, 2x/3x: 48T
- Saddle Bontrager Sport
- Seatpost Bontrager alloy, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset, 330 mm length
- Size: S, M Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 600 mm width
- Size: L, XL Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 660 mm width
- Grips Bontrager Satellite
- Size: S, M Bontrager Comp, 31.8 mm, Blendr compatible, 7-degree, 90 mm length
- Size: L, XL Bontrager Comp, 31.8 mm, Blendr compatible, 7-degree, 100 mm length
- Head set 1 1/8″ steel threadless
- Brake Set Tektro HD-R280 hydraulic disc, flat-mount, 160 mm rotor
- Rotor size Max brake rotor sizes: 160mm front & rear
- Size: S, M, L, XL Spanninga SOLO
- Size: S, M, L, XL AXA Greenline 35, USB rechargeable
- Kickstand Alloy, rear-mount kickstand
- Cargo rack Alloy rear rack
- Mudguard Eurofender Snello
L – 29.10 lb / 13.2 kg
Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colours, materials and pricing. Due to supply chain issues, compatible parts may be substituted at any time without notice.
Bike and frame weights are based on pre-production painted frames at time of publication. Weights may vary in final production.