Bike Accessories & Clothing
Trek 520 Disc
- 520 is built to hold up, and it’s super reliable over the long haul – you’ll leave this bike to someone in your will
- ThruSkew ensures that the front wheel will never drop out unintentionally, and makes it easier to remove your wheel without removing all of your front cargo
- There’s no better way to see the world than from the saddle, and this is the bike that answers your wanderlust
- All-weather disc brakes and puncture-resistant tyres give you the confidence to take on bigger adventures in any conditions
- It’s the longest-running model in our line-up, and we’ve kept it around so long because it’s one of the best-loved too
It’s right for you if…
You measure the success of a ride in the number of beautiful views, and when you’re not riding, you’re likely to be found planning your next escape. You hear the call of the open road and want a stable touring bike that’s just as capable of carrying a heavy load on multi-day trips as it is on everyday rides.
The tech you get
A road-smoothing chromoly steel frame, alloy disc touring fork with a ThruSkew captured quick release skewer, wide-range 27-speed drive train that’s great for hauling a heavy load up hills, Shimano Sora brake/shift levers, Bontrager Tubeless Ready wheels, puncture-resistant tyres with reflective sidewalls, included front and rear racks, and all-weather mechanical disc brakes.
The final word
520 is a comfortable steel workhorse that’s capable of everything from daily rides to expedition tours. It’s ready for adventure straight out of the box, with an included front and rear rack and a drive train that’s ideal for hauling a heavy load.
For more information go to www.trekbikes.com